We understand that the many legislative changes within the immigration and family law sectors have had a huge impact on the demeaned for legal services in these areas; as well as the timescales in which reports and assessment need to be completed.
Tell your clients about our annual event. See the video below!
Court Reports, Assessments & Family Support
So we can help you meet the demands of your sector, we provide a range of reports and assessments, all of which come with family support as standard. By using AAF’s service, you have the opportunity to reassure your clients that they will receive a full package of support and legal care from your firm. The firms that come back to us time and time again tell us that we are so very competitive on price, that they are grateful for the support their client have received; and our report and assessments are excellent.
We provide detailed and effective expert witness reports; as well as reports about an individual’s social circumstances that have had a negative impact on their life. Our reports are ideal for presentation to the Home Office for applications and appeals.
- Section 55 Expert Witness Report
- Social Circumstances Report
A range of reports and assessments; as well as other support services are provided for public and private law proceedings, here in the UK or abroad:
- Supervised Contact & Court Assistant
- Section 7 Report – Children Act 1989
- Section 37 Report – Children Act 1989
- Initial Viability Report
- Connected Persons (Kinship) Report
- Special Guardian Order Report
- Parenting Assessment
- Suitable Environment Report
1. Choose the report you need.
2. Call us or complete the form on our ‘Get in Touch’ page.
Why use AAF?
Well, our services are:
- Tailor made
- Reliable and efficient
- Timely, with a quick turn around when needed
Clients will receive:
- A home visit
- Bespoke brief family support
- Signposting to other relevant specialist services
- A fixed competitive rate
- A report which holds weight in getting them the result they need!